B&B Car Rental Services s.m.p.c. which is headquartered in the northeastern Attica, is the legal owner and administrator of this website.
Personal Data Protection Policy
This policy determines the way in which we deal with the information we learn about you, when you visit our website. The protection of your private life and your personal data, is an important aspect of the way we create, organize and execute our actions online as well as offline. We reserve the right to alter this particular policy at any time without any notice. Any changes are put into immediate effect, therefore it is advisable you check regularly the current terms for any possible changes.
How is your information used?
We may use the information collected by you, when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, reply to a survey or marketing communication, browse our website or use some other functions of it, in the following ways:
* To optimize our website in order to serve you better.
* To be able to serve you better, responding to the customer service requests.
* To process your transactions quickly.
* To keep in touch with you through correspondence (live chat, email or telephone communication)
How is your information protected?
* Our website is regularly checked for security gaps and well-known vulnerabilities, so that your visit to it to be as safe as possible.
* We use regular scan for malicious software.
* Your personal data is located in secure networks and is accessible only by a limited number of people especially entitled to access such systems and obliged to keep the data confidential. Additionally, all sensitive/credit data you provide is encoded through the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
* We apply a wide range of security measures when a user enters, submits or gains access to information, so that the safety of his personal data to be ensured.
* All transactions are processed through portal provider and are not stored or processed by our server.
You can select your computer to alert you each time a cookie is sent or you can select to deactivate all cookies. This can be done through the configuration of
your web browser. In the event your web browser is a bit different, go to its Help Menu in order for you to find out the right way of configuring cookies.
If you deactivate cookies, some of the functions that make the experience of the website more effective, may not work properly.
Third Party Notification
We do not make sales, transactions or transfer, in any way, your personal data to a third party, unless our users are provided with prompt notice. Website hosting partners and other services who contribute to the function of our website, the management of our business or the customer service of our users, are not included, provided that they comply with the agreement of confidentiality of such information. We have the right to release information when this is essential for any regulation compliance, our website policy implementation or the protection of our or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personal information for the identification of the visitor may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertisement or other use purposes.
Third Party Links
We do not include or offer any third party products or services in our website.
Google advertising requirements can be summarized in the Google Advertising Policies. They have been put into effect in order to provide a positive experience to the users.
We use the advertisement Google AdSense in our website.
We have implemented the following:
Demographics and interests data report
Together with third party providers like Google, we use first party cookies (like the cookies of Google Analytics) and third party cookies (like the DoubleClick cookie) or other third party cookies, to collect data related to our users' interactions with the shown adverts or other advertising services functions associated with our website.
Users can set their preferences regarding how Google advertises to them using the Google Advertisement Settings page. Alternatively, you can be excluded by visiting the page Turn-off web advertisement initiative or using the Google Analytics Opt Out browsing add-on.
How does our website deal with the Do-not-track messages?
We accept not to track any messages and not to install any cookies or to use advertisements when there is the Do-not-track (DNT) browsing mechanism.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It is also important to point out that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information about children under 13 years of age, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) sets parents under inspection. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), organization for the consumer protection, enforces the regulation of COPPA, which clarifies what website operators must do and what online services must include to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not advertise anything especially to children under 13 years of age.
Fair information practices
In order to comply with the fair information practices, we will take the following actions, responding to any data violation:
We will notify you through email within 1 working day.
We also comply with the personal legal protection policy which demands individuals to have the right to pursue their legal rights against anyone collecting and processing personal data without complying with the law. This policy demands individuals not only to have enforceable rights against data users, but also to be able to take them to court or any government service, in order to investigate and/or prosecute them for not complying with the data processing policy.
The CAN-SPAM Act, a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have you stop emailing them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
* send information, answers to inquiries or/and other requests or questions.
* explain the order procedure and provide information and updates about the orders.
In order to be in compliance with CANSPAM, we comply with the following:
* Do not use false or misleading header information or email addresses.
* Identify the message as an ad in a reasonable way.
* Include the physical postal address of our business or website.
* Monitor any third party email marketing service for compliance with the law, if it is used.
* Honor opt-out / cancellation requests promptly.
* Let users opt-out using the link at the bottom of every email.
If, at any time, you wish to opt-out of receiving future emails, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will automatically unsubscribe you from all email communication.
B&B CAR RENTAL NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know our offers!